Pages

our first 3 days

This is our first year home schooling. WOW it is hard trying to get in the swing of things but thankfully my boys are patient and understand! We worked from Wed to Fri. I had my boxes set for Mon-Fri so they were willing to do 2 boxes in one day on Thur and Fri. See how patient they are? LOL! All in all it went smooth. it is harder to keep my 3 year old occupied more then i thought. She gets bored super quick with her boxes. I don't know what to do? ahh I guess I will just keep reading other blogs in search for ideas for her. I also need ideas on physical activities for my boys. We went to the park yesterday but they were bored real quick with that. Does not surprise me they are almost 11. Well here are some pictures from our simi week.
"art" hat paintingWorking together on diner drive through math
The boys would do ANYTHING for her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment