Pages

Another week down

OK i have to say I loved last week! We are relaxing more while getting into our groove. The kids are loving it. I as a mother have watched my sons relationship grow so close together in just 3 weeks. Talk about touching my heart so much! They go on adventure walks together, play together and include each other when they decide to go to a friends house. they also have more patience with their sister! I never pictured myself as a homeschooling mom. I was the one who looked forward to the first day of school. Now i regret all the time I have missed. That's okay though we are on board with it now and doing Gods will by being the ones to teach our children. I want our influence to be stronger then anyone's in their lives. On friday I went and checked out a local homeschooling group. I found them on the web. Also found out one of the ladies from my church is a member! Hum think God is stepping in again? he ALWAYS does if you allow him! I took Alexander with me and he played with other kids while us moms talked. He did not want to leave! This made me feel real good and I can't wait to be able for my kids to go play with these other families. The other children were some of the most polite children i have ever met in my life! Positive influences are always welcome! Anyhow that's our weekly recap. I pray each of you have also enjoyed the week with your children. Remember they are only little once and time will fly like a flash of lighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment