Pages

Home school apple picking


On Tuesday Sept 14th the Riverbend Christian Home Educators Coalition (RCHEC) went apple picking with 15 kids total. We had a blast! This was Reagan's first time apple picking since she was 4 months old. The boys looked forward to apple pie when they got home of course. My wonderful husband who was working evenings this week got up early and went with us so he could watch the kids have fun! This orchard also had a petting zoo and man did the children love that! I have to admit I found a new boyfriend there! I will explain in a bit ;o)




Her daddy when we first got there showed her how to pick an apple. He told her twist and pull. Every apple this baby picked she would say out loud twist and pull. ADORABLE!










Leave it to my kids to have all these animals to pet and fall for an ol' country dog!

Yes I know she is kissing this adorable little thing and well what could I say after my new boyfriend a camel made me kiss him over and over! Yep here I am telling the whole world I kissed a camel! He would put his mouth dead smack on mine and push the other camel out of the way! On of the little boys from the group said man I think he loves you! SOOOO do you know how soft a camels lips are? Ya well I do ;o)


She didn't even realize he was eating her shirt until we got home and she saw the pictures. She said HEY! I think he just really wanted her attention ;o)
That black calf in the background made Nick jump about 5 feet in the air! He had never been close to a calf and he reached in to pet him and just as he did this little thing let out the biggest deepest MOOOO I have ever heard! Nick could not get his hand out quick enough and the look on his face you would of swore that poor little calf took his hand off!
Isn't he handsome?

okay so Nick didn't think so!





And the best part?
WARM APPLE PIE AND VANILLA ICE CREAM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment